Kerwoods offer a comprehensive service to Registered Providers and charitable organisations involved in the provision of social housing. We offer competitive fixed fee rates, wherever possible, for Register Providers. By reducing costs, you can reinvest resources back into the community.
Our strong reputation within the Midlands area keeps clients coming back to us and we are happy to have established great relationships with a number of local Registered Providers.
We offer advice on the following:
- Land Development and Plot Sales. Whether acquisitions, disposals or preparing plot sale contract packs, we give practical, commercial and legal advice, including drafting or advising on any s106 agreements and highway agreements required for the development of the site.
- Land sales and one off property acquisitions. You may have small areas of land that you do not require and that can be sold off as garden land or you may wish to purchase a one-off residential property to add to your portfolio. We offer a quick, cost effective service and get the transaction completed smoothly.
- Right to Buy/Right to Acquire
- Leases and Tenancy agreements. We draft commercial, residential, shared ownership leases and tenancy agreements, to fit with your requirements, using the most up to date precedents
- Housing Schemes for the Elderly. We are experienced in drafting leases for equity release schemes and assisting with the on-going management of such schemes
- Service charge and rental advice
- Deeds of easement; Licences; adverse possession claims; boundary investigations and queries
- Certificates of Consent/Compliance. We assist with title queries and draft the necessary certificates
- Advising on and drafting management agreements and service contracts
- Employment and housing management advice
- Property litigation. Rent arrears, repossessions and debt collection are just some of the property litigation services our team provide
For more information please contact:
Solicitor: Sarah Rao
Tel: 01527 584 444